Wednesday, August 22, 2007

contractor hell

So, our renovations are almost done. we have 3 more days until the deadline and I don't think he's going to make it. I'm worried. Very, very worried. I've pressed Mr. Kim to get it done. He says it'll probably be done. Key word probably. I thought all is ok until I got a phone call from our flooring guy. He says that he's going to sue us if we don't figure out how our contractor is going to finish paying off a balance of $8,000. He says he can place a lien on our apt if he doesn't get his money. Ugh. Yet another snag. I swear I'm going to get high blood pressure this year.

It's been a hard year. 2007 did not treat me well. I've been stressed about the store and all our expenses and this contract work that is taking a lot longer than I had anticipated.

Another shock is Br. Thomas. He called saying he had a tumor growing on his lung. So, it's been a bad few months. I know it's because I'm drifting farther and farther from God and not thinking about him in all I do. I've been very distracted lately. Now, of course since I need his help, I've been in communication.

I've got to go. I've got a long day ahead of me dealing with these contractors. I'll fill you in on all the drama.

No comments: