Friday, August 3, 2007

friday

Finally, I've started a blog. I've always wanted to make one but never got around to it. I'm doing this for my children. They can grow up and see the struggles and milestones of their days through my eyes. Actually, maybe I'm doing it for me. When I'm old and gray, I can look back and think wonderful thoughts and reminisce the days of my young, beautiful children. Gosh, I'm already tearing up just thinking about that. I guess every so often, I'll have to mention me and my husband. That'll be pretty sad if I've omitted us in the mix. After all, without mommy and daddy, Lola and Bradley would not be here. :)

Thank goodness it's Friday. I always enjoy Fridays. It's the day before family day. It's the day all the Rims are together.... usually doing nothing, but at least we're together. It's bath night. The kids have been working up a nice sweat. Feels good, I'm' sure.

Only 26 more days until we move into our new home. I can't wait. I just hope everything is ready on time. We've been anticipating this move for a long time. I hope it comes out nice. I guess we'll see.

No comments: